The Wonders Of Waterfalls – 16th January 2017
Ever wanted to explore the Brecon Beacons national park and learn along the way? If the answer is yes then this workshop is for you. Mark Upfield and Ben Holland have teamed up with Capture Tours to run unique and exciting one day adventures. They will take you on a hike through a popular trail to some of Wales most spectacular waterfalls, Sgwd Ddwli Isaf and Sgwd Ddwli Uchaf to just name a couple.
We will be meeting at Pontneddfechan for 9am and starting the hike by 9:30. We will be photographing through till sunset and will return back to the cars no later than 6:30pm.
The Workshops will consist of:
• Guidance to some of the best waterfalls in Brecon Beacons
• On site instruction of photography techniques to suit all levels of photographer
• A guaranteed adventure with plenty of laughs along the way
The Workshop does not include:
• Food and Drink (but we will be stopping lots on the hike trail so bring supplies)
• Transport to meeting point at the start of the day.
The book now please e-mail us via the contact form.
Each workshop will hold a minimum 4 people and maximum 6. If for any reason we do not fill 4 spaces we will reschedule you or offer a refund (but please note this is extremely rare).